![]() |
| Shui was last seen with wings of flames. |
By Persephone Bolero-Trenton
Shui, a close associate of the lesbian Xoco tribe, burst into flames following a DJ set at the Xoco's weekly Friday dance party.
As his set came to a close, Shui thanked the crowd for listening to his set, and then he thanked them for putting up with him, saying, "I know it hasn't been easy."
As he began to scratch at something on his dark skin, smoke began to accumulate around him.
"I can see everything so clearly now. I had one task, but I failed, so I apologize", the lesbian associate said as flames began to grow around him.
![]() |
| Shui seen here shortly after exploding. |
He then exploded, and as he rose up into the sky in a ball of flames, he called out "remember me."
It's unclear if he is still alive. He was last seeing continuing his ascent with wings that appeared to be made of flames.
A memorial had been set up Saturday at the Xoco camp at the sight of Shui's spontaneous combusting.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.



No comments:
Post a Comment